SAS Direct HQ celebrates its one year anniversary Tuesday, 8th November 2011
After a phenomenal year of growth SAS Direct celebrates its one year anniversary since the opening of its Reading HQ in November 2010.
Bucking the trend, SAS Direct has taken several bold and ambitious steps to expand its business at a time when the construction sector has seen a downturn in activity. In the last year, the company has increased its number of depots across the UK from three to five, expanded and strengthened its existing facilities and increased its product offering, with further plans to open more depots in the near future.
The expansion has been driven by SAS Direct’s emphasis on product innovation, flexibility and accessibility. In the last year new interior fit-out solutions have been launched such as the innovative Emac Hanger, a cost-effective alternative to galvanised angle and wire, and Horizon, a new range of mineral fibre suspended ceiling systems; products designed to meet demand and exceed expectations.
Accordingly, SAS Direct made several new key appointments, from a national operations manager to new depot managers, not to mention a significant increase in the number of employees throughout the company.
“It’s been an extraordinary year for us” comments Paul Golden, Managing Director at SAS Direct. “To expand so rapidly at such a challenging time for the interior fit out and construction industry is a great achievement and it doesn’t stop there; we have plans for further expansion and aim to keep the momentum going throughout 2012 and beyond.
With a defined product range that relates directly to the contractor and the trades, SAS Direct Depots provide SAS International manufactured products and associated products for a range of fit-out solutions at competitive prices.
- SAS International launches cold rolled steel range
- SAS Direct supplies System 8000 fully glazed partitioning for Global IT recruitment firm
- SAS Direct supplies a range of fully glazed partitioning for major office fit-out
- SAS Direct meets fast track partitioning demands with launch of new partitioning system
- Tax Allowance for relocatable partitioning to change in 2012
- SAS Direct launches new square door and wrap around window frames for its partitioning systems
- SAS Direct HQ celebrates its one year anniversary
- SAS Direct appoints Stevie Sims as new Glazing Manager
- Championship Winners - Team SAS/Redline Racing win the Porsche Carrera Cup GB
- SAS Direct answers glazing demand for open and transparent workspaces
- Michael Meadows retains the lead in the Carrera Cup GB championship after a solid performance at Brands Hatch
- SAS Direct launches new glass door drop seal to improve acoustics
- Team SAS/Redline Racing in top spot after Rockingham
- VIP Silverstone race tickets up for grabs, courtesy of SAS Direct
- Meadows wins Carrera Cup GB round 12 at Knockhill, Scotland
- SAS Direct launches comprehensive new partitioning price guide
- Meadows finishes ahead of team mate Sutton for team SAS Redline at the Porsche Carrera Cup GB
- Tax relief for relocatable partitioning: a cost-effective choice for businesses
- Team SAS to compete in the Silverstone Supercup
- Replacing Galvanised Wire, the new Emac Hanger from SAS Direct reduces installation time and cuts cost
- SAS Direct offers new Horizon
- Team SAS win again at the Porsche Carrera Cup
- New Association of Interior Specialists manual provides comprehensive guidance on office acoustics
- XP Frame: The easy install, expandable depth window and door frames available at SAS Direct
- Latest range in fully glazed, frameless partitioning systems available at SAS Direct
- SAS Direct opens new depot in Reading
- SAS Direct drives directly to the contractor
- SAS Direct increases size of Birmingham depot
- SAS Direct launches new website