SAS Direct offers new Horizon Thursday, 30th June 2011
As part of its expanding product catalogue, SAS Direct has launched Horizon, a new range of mineral fibre suspended ceiling systems. The Horizon system offers contractors a competitively priced ceiling system that provides outstanding fire and acoustic performance.
The full package comprises of a Horizon square or rebated edged mineral fibre ceiling tile, SAS International White Tee-Grid and rigid E-Mac Hanger brackets.
A special paint coating method is used on Horizon ceiling tiles, which are hardened as standard. This added durability provides extra protection against damage during transportation and ongoing maintenance. The tiles also feature a fine micro perforation and are designed to resist humidity, meeting the modern demands of heating and cooling, as well as being tested to provide an acoustic attenuation level of 34dB and fire protection of 60 minutes.
Incorporating pre-formed E-Mac Hangers into the package provides contractors with a cost-effective option as time onsite is kept to a minimum for it removes the need to snip, punch or fold, or apply angle cleats. They also provide additional health and safety benefits as they are supplied ready to use with no cutting required, resulting in less wastage onsite.
The Horizon tiles are suspended from SAS International’s popular Tee-Grid. This robust and competitively priced product for ceiling contractors has one of the highest galvanised steel content grid products on the market. Easy to install, the Tee-Grid has a strong modular appearance and is double stitched for strength and rigidity.
Paul Golden, Managing Director at SAS Direct comments: “Offering innovative solutions is at the core of our business and enables us to maintain our strong proposition. We will continue to answer industry demand by supplying cutting-edge products at competitive prices.”
Available at SAS Direct depots across the UK, for either pick up or next day delivery, contractors can also benefit from the staff’s extensive technical knowledge of products and advice on installation.
With a defined product range that relates directly to the contractor and the trades, SAS Direct Depots provide SAS International manufactured products and associated products for a range of fit-out solutions at competitive prices.
- SAS International launches cold rolled steel range
- SAS Direct supplies System 8000 fully glazed partitioning for Global IT recruitment firm
- SAS Direct supplies a range of fully glazed partitioning for major office fit-out
- SAS Direct meets fast track partitioning demands with launch of new partitioning system
- Tax Allowance for relocatable partitioning to change in 2012
- SAS Direct launches new square door and wrap around window frames for its partitioning systems
- SAS Direct HQ celebrates its one year anniversary
- SAS Direct appoints Stevie Sims as new Glazing Manager
- Championship Winners - Team SAS/Redline Racing win the Porsche Carrera Cup GB
- SAS Direct answers glazing demand for open and transparent workspaces
- Michael Meadows retains the lead in the Carrera Cup GB championship after a solid performance at Brands Hatch
- SAS Direct launches new glass door drop seal to improve acoustics
- Team SAS/Redline Racing in top spot after Rockingham
- VIP Silverstone race tickets up for grabs, courtesy of SAS Direct
- Meadows wins Carrera Cup GB round 12 at Knockhill, Scotland
- SAS Direct launches comprehensive new partitioning price guide
- Meadows finishes ahead of team mate Sutton for team SAS Redline at the Porsche Carrera Cup GB
- Tax relief for relocatable partitioning: a cost-effective choice for businesses
- Team SAS to compete in the Silverstone Supercup
- Replacing Galvanised Wire, the new Emac Hanger from SAS Direct reduces installation time and cuts cost
- SAS Direct offers new Horizon
- Team SAS win again at the Porsche Carrera Cup
- New Association of Interior Specialists manual provides comprehensive guidance on office acoustics
- XP Frame: The easy install, expandable depth window and door frames available at SAS Direct
- Latest range in fully glazed, frameless partitioning systems available at SAS Direct
- Partitioning Technical Sales Manager appointed at expanding SAS Direct
- SAS Direct grows team with new National Operations Manager
- SAS Direct opens new depot in Reading
- SAS Direct drives directly to the contractor
- SAS Direct increases size of Birmingham depot
- SAS Direct launches new website